Apex Agency is looking for a Junior Designer / Product Developer.
Start date: In consultation
- Function as an assistant role within the design team and respect deadlines: adhere to the time and action calendar meeting all documented time lines.
- Research and identify trend directions; create concept/mood boards, analyze collections, shop stores; perform competitive analysis; produce trend boards with garment sketches & fabrics, trims and concept.
- Apply findings from research to a seasonally relevant, cohesive collection that is well balanced in fabrication and thoroughly merchandised.
- Working with the technical department fitting samples to production with enough technical knowledge.
- Keeping abreast of current season sales and create fast-react product in season to meet demands.
- Reporting to the Head of Design in clear communication.
- Highly talented, with a portfolio full of visually inventive design.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop. Translating design sketches and making Patterns & Print designs.
- Must have an expert eye for detail, design & luxury.
- Creative and conceptual thinker who enjoys brainstorms and developing initial ideas.
- Passionate about staying up to date with design trends and fashion.
- Must have a can-do attitude and show a willingness to adapt and learn with a fast-growing business.
- Great organization skills, with the ability to work across diverse projects and keep within tight deadlines.
Are you interested in this position?
- Mail your CV with photo and cover letter to email@example.com
- Put ‘Internship Junior Designer’ as the subject of your email.